Thankyou so much tishacutie16 for nominating me. She is a wonderful blogger .
Suggested Rules to follow:
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
Answer the questions you were asked.
Nominate other blogs & notify them of their nomination.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
Now let’s clear the mystery ! 😂
3 things about me
- This is funny and so random but I am obsessed with gifs . 😂 I make the most of them .. they are funny,cute , creative and they serve the purpose . What else do you need?
- I find black and white pictures more beautiful then the coloured ones. They are so soothing to my eyes.
- And this one ! I will be starting a new life , doing new things in a new city in a month . (Jumps in excitement) 🤣🤣
Going further into the mystery : QnA
1) What would be your last wish ?
Oh my ! Haven’t really thought of this . At this point I’d say it depends on how my whole life goes .
2) Do you think parents today are over protective about their children? Is this good or bad?
I’d say this is a very subjective and debatable topic. But I believe parents on the opposite have become more liberal of their children atleast of what I have seen.
Going by the present scenario in India I don’t blame the parents for being overprotective if they are. Thousands of distractions open to children . Ofcourse they will be worried. I think it also depends on the children in how they choose b/w the right and wrong , which again is subjective.
3) Which is your favourite Shakespearean drama?
I don’t know if I am technically eligible to answer this question , but it would be
” The comedy of errors ” . That’s the only one I have read and seen and I loved it !
4) Who’s your favourite blogger friend ?
Hmmmm … I am fairly new to this blogging world .Just been 2 months. I have met a lot of wonderful people here and all have been really kind to me . So you all are my favs . 😉
5) And the weird question – Have you ever bullied someone?
I will not deny this. I have done this as a response to someone bullying me.
Now when I think of this in retrospect I feel I shouldn’t have done it. But then it’s life.
1) Prashant Singh
2) The Realist
3) The lost heart
4) Megha Bhartiya
5) Novus Lectio
My Questions :
1) Tell one thing on your bucket list? ( if you have one )
2) What’s one common challenge you think the world is facing ?
3) Black or white ?
4) Which is your current favourite book ?
5) Funny question coming on your way …
💥 One incident where you embarrassed yourself? Narrate it . ( I know .. wicked huh😂)
Now that you have reached the end, you must be tired . Here’s a cake for you . Grab only one . 🤣
Thankyouu ! ❤️